After Bradley woke up from nap today, we walked over to the school to play on the playground. Most days, after we pick up Gracie from school, we stay for a bit to play before walking home. I thought that since it was such a nice "warm" day (low 40s) and sunny, we should enjoy some more outside time while we still can. As you can see from the pics, the kids had fun.
3 comments:
So cute! How are the kids adjusting to their new home? How are you adjusting? Would love to hear about your day-to-day life.
Love and miss you,
J
We're doing well, thanks for asking. We walk to Gracie's school which is fun (but cold) for the three of us. It forces us to get out of the house each day. Gracie is doing great at her new school. Her teacher says she has had no adjustment issues! She has had some moments at home where she wants to be in TX, but it always passes quickly.
I'm so glad to see you are updating your blog again! I love to keep up with everyone back in the States! ;)
The kids look great!!!!! I am glad you guys are doing so good- tell everyone hi and give hugs!!!
Ashley
Post a Comment