Sunday, November 4, 2007

House pictures, take 2


Gracie's room.


Bradley's room.



Master bedroom.


Bathtub in master bath.


Living room.


Another view of living room.


Kitchen.


This is the house from the outside, taken this morning after the snow stopped falling. (Those are Gracie's footprints in the yard.)

We stayed in all morning on account of the snow, and ran some errands this afternoon. We finally got the fridge & pantry stocked and now have more dinner choices. :) We also all now have boots, hats, gloves, etc and hope we will be much warmer on our walk to school in the morning. I'd like to give a big thanks to my cousin Jason and my friend Shannon for all the great advice! It was a lot easier because of your help!

It has now been 14 days since I wore shorts and flip flops. :(

(Yes, I am going to keep track until next Spring.)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are the first pics we've seen of the house... Gorgeous!