Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random


A picture I took of Bradley and I this morning. My hair looks awful every day here. I guess maybe it is adjusting to how dry it is here or something, but I have tried lots of different things and it looks terrible no matter what I do. :(


Gracie got dressed up as a ballerina last night and wanted me to take her picture so I could show everyone. Her library book this week is about two girls who wear their ballerina costumes all the time. Speaking of the library books, I am really happy that her new school has a library. They also have a home reading program. She brings home a home reader and we can keep it as long as we want and then take it back to school for a new one when we are ready. She is doing really well and I enjoy working with her on it. I can't wait for her to really be able to read. I love to read and I hope she will too.

No comments: