Friday, April 30, 2010

A new toy

We got a new camera. A Nikon SLR. And Doug and I are both really enjoying it. We're able to take pictures we couldn't with our P&S.









Danielle will not suffer from lack of pictures of her. We have taken hundreds in the couple of weeks we have had it. We have tons of pictures of Bradley too, since we got our first digital camera right before he was born. We are not lacking in baby pictures at this house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so clear! Nice shots - I hope we get to see more pics soon!

Heidi said...

Congrats on the new camera - I especially love the pic of G & B!

Bethany said...

I'm glad you like your new camera. It's the best investment. What kind of lens did you get?

dougnlarry said...

B, I have no idea. I know we got the standard one that comes with it plus one with more zoom. Not sure of the specifics b/c Doug did all the research and bought it.