The grown-ups in the top part of the swing set while the kids are in the sand underneath. This is also a good illustration as to why we require Gracie to wear shorts under dresses.
Cindy holding Danielle.
I take a lot of pictures of Danielle. But the big kids always want to be in the pics too. Here are a few faves of mine.
Gracie kissing Danielle... priceless for the expression on Danielle's face.
Gracie is such a ham. But this would be a really good picture if her hair wasn't going everywhere.
Bradley kissing Danielle. Not the best pic, but I couldn't leave him out.
Last night while I was fixing dinner, Danielle got fussy. Since she was in the living room with Doug and the other kids, I knew he would handle it. This is what I found when I came in to check on them:
2 comments:
We rescued the princess too, but the allure of uncovering the hidden world keeps us going. It's agreat game.
That first photo of G & D is too funny.
Post a Comment