Monday, April 5, 2010

two days of bliss

Neither Gracie nor Bradley took a pacifier. I waited the recommended time for breastfed babies before trying it with Danielle. We tried it last Tuesday night and she loved it! It was the easiest night we had with her in a long time. I was ecstatic to finally have a kid who takes a pacifier.



On Wednesday, it was more of the same. She took it and loved it and it was great.


Since then, she has completely lost interest.
I'm bummed. But I'm going to keep trying it and hope that she takes to it again at some point.
And if you notice the time on this post, I'll also hope she decides to go to sleep sometime soon. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely keep trying the paci! I hope she takes it again for you....I had some that did and some that didn't....and I'll attest to there's NOTHING better than a babe who does!

Bethany said...

We are having issues with the paci too. V took it like a charm...so this is quite unexpected and sucky.