Sunday, April 4, 2010

meeting The Boyfriend

My sister was just in town for a week. Her boyfriend of two years came down Mon-Thurs to meet my parents (and Doug and the kids) for the first time.

My kids loved him.

They played piggy back tag in the backyard...


made cake balls for dessert...

(this is a bad shot but shows how all four of them worked on it)


and played Beatles Rockband.


I have to include a pic of Ticia holding Danielle, since she claimed rights to do so the entire time she was here. :)


We all had a great time and we hope to see Ticia and Dave again soon.
(And I hope Ticia isn't too mad at me for posting this.)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

How did the cake balls turn out? Did you like your recipe?

dougnlarry said...

They were yummy. But my sister did all the work. I'll have to ask her for the recipe and I'll email you with it.