1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? the kids' car seats and a sun shield
2. What's your favorite curse word? I don't have a favorite, I use them all equally
3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes
4. What is the last thing you said aloud? Put the table back together!
5. What is the best ice cream flavor? Peanut butter from Marble Slab
6. What are you wearing right now? sweat pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt
7.What was the last thing you ate? a bite of cookie dough ( I had to try it)
8. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl
9. Who is the last person you emailed? Mom
10. What are you doing tomorrow? Picking up Doug from the airport!!
11. Look to your left, what do you see? My little man.
12. Would you consider plastic surgery? I doubt it, but ask me in 10 years
13. Last person you talked to on the phone? Doug
14. Have you met anyone famous? Bradley Whitford and his wife, Jane Kaczmarek
15. Any plans today? We're waiting for the cookie dough to get cold and then we'll make cookies
16. How many states have you lived in? Two U.S. States + one Canadian province
17. Ever go to college? Yup. Had too much fun and couldn't figure out what I wanted to be when I grow up, so I never graduated.
18. Are you allergic to anything? Benadryl
19. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I prefer no shoes
20. What do you usually do during the day? play with the kids; fix breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks; laundry; read books; break up fights between the kids
21. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31
22. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, Astroworld (used to have a season pass), Fiesta Texas and Six Flags in Arlington
23. How did you get one of your scars? I stuck my arm inside my car engine and burned it
24. What was the last book you read? State of Fear by Michael Crichton
1 comment:
Because I'm bored and it's almost midnight and I have to be up in 7 hours but I'm not tired...
24 Things you may not know about me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? nothing in the back seat. in the trunk part is a first aid kit and a box of tissues, i think.
2. What's your favorite curse word? i've got to go with the king
3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes
4. What is the last thing you said
aloud? see you soon
5. What is the best ice cream flavor? bluebell moolenium crunch has to be up there
6. What are you wearing right now? my new pajamas!
7.What was the last thing you ate? i'm eating cashews right now. yes i know it's almost midnight but i ate dinner with nathan at like 5 so i'm hungry.
8. What's the last sporting event you watched? Watching Wisconsin hockey get beat right now (they already lost but they replay it on PBS on friday nights. yes i realize it's sad that i know what's on pbs on friday nights.)
9. Who is the last person you emailed? My boss.
10. What are you doing tomorrow? Handbells from 8:30 to 12, and dinner and a play with Jason Michelle Joicelyn and Jeff tomorrow night
11. Look to your left, what do you see? my cel phone and the can of cashews.
12. Would you consider plastic surgery? only for something truly disfiguring - burns, mastectomy, that kind of thing
13. Last person you talked to on the phone? Amy
14. Have you met anyone famous? Bradley Whitford and his wife, Jane Kaczmarek (ditto)
15. Any plans today? today has 4 minutes left. so finish filling this out and eat several more cashews.
16. How many states have you lived in? two
17. Ever go to college? yeah. can't seem to leave, actually. :) (How is this something people wouldn't know about you?)
18. Are you allergic to anything? i don't think so
19. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? none if i can help it or flipflops. this season it's been snowboots more often than not. (80 inches and counting!)
20. What do you usually do during the day? make coffee, take a shower, go to campus, teach or go to class, read, write, respond to emails, play scrabble online, watch tv, go to bed
21. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26
22. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yep
23. How did you get one of your scars? cooking my first turkey for a bunch of friends in college.
24. What was the last book you read? Right now I'm reading a book about President Ford, one applying game theory to politics, the two assigned books for the courses I TA, and whatever I pick up from time to time for research.
The end. Still not tired.
Post a Comment