Here's a picture of Gracie reading to Bradley. This was actually during the Superbowl. It's good that the kids get along so well so that Doug and I could ignore them to watch the big game. he he he
The kids and I occupied a good bit of time on Monday playing with a bouncy ball. The kids took turns being upstairs and dropping the ball down to each other. Then, since neither of them could throw it back up, I had the assigned job of throwing the ball back to whoever was upstairs. It was actually pretty entertaining for all of us.
When we were in Texas for Christmas, all of Doug's family on his mother's side was there, so we got a family picture taken. I finally got around to scanning them, but for some reason, they look terribly dark. You get the idea though. If you come visit Calgary, you can see the real picture in person and see how much better it looks. ;)

While we were there, we got a picture taken of our family. It also is really dark, but it is a terrific picture and we are very happy with it (and happy that we have an updated one where Bradley is no longer a chubby 5 month old). :)
It is cold this weekend, so we are staying in. It snowed yesterday and there is a chance for more every day for a while. It's nice to have a relaxing weekend inside since we have been running around a lot lately. Doug leaves for Houston early Monday morning, so tomorrow will be a day of laundry, packing, etc. I'm already dreading his departure. He doesn't come back until Sat afternoon. Luckily, Monday the 18th is a holiday ("Family Day") so he will still have a weekend at home with us. Gracie will be off school this Thurs and Fri as well as next Mon, so her Valentine's Day party is this Wed. She wants to make her cards this year instead of buy them, so we'll be working on that some this weekend too.

1 comment:
I love those family portraits! Even dark, I can see how great they look.
We need to make V-Day cards here too.
Post a Comment