Ticia and Bobby are the only people I know who read every post. So, this post is for you two. Why can't you guys just get married? :) he he he
So, you guys will never guess who we got a card from this week... Ben! We were so excited to hear from him after not having heard anything in years. I guess the news that we had moved to Canada meant he felt compelled to write. He's doing well. He is now in Korea and will be there for two years. He's so crazy, he was looking forward it. Doug says we should put him in touch with Robert so he'll know what Korea is really like. He's been dating a Japanese girl for over a year and a half, so things look bleak for you, Ticia. (But Bobby's single and you know how awesome it would be to make him officially part of the family! Think how excited Doug, Dad and Robert would be knowing that they would always have him on their Cranium team!)
Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to you two and tell you how much we love you. I know that others check in from time to time, but I always know that you two read and it helps a little but to know that.
3 comments:
HEY!! I lurk on your blog often....you just never knew it....how's that for stealth?? ;)
Hmmm.
Well I don't exactly lurk, but duck in and out.
Post a Comment