Thursday, February 21, 2008

I need help

Many of you who know me, know that I am far from "normal". Here is a current example of why I need professional help:

I can't go to sleep when Doug isn't here. Once I get to sleep, I sleep fine, but I can't get to sleep to save my life. The past two nights I was up past 12:30. That makes for one tired mom. Luckily my kids play together really well and they let me get a little snooze on the couch this afternoon. It's a good thing too, since Doug won't be home until after 12:30 tonight, so it will be another late night.

I wish I had my camera today when we were walking home from school. The weather here is gorgeous again, so we stayed to play for almost a half hour after school was out before coming home. In that time, all three of us shed our jackets, so since I was carrying all of the jackets, Gracie held Bradley's hand for the walk home. It was the cutest thing and I'm so bummed I didn't get pics of it. Moments like that make me so happy that we gave Gracie a sibling. They are so lucky to have each other and I am so lucky to be their mama.

P.S. Both my kids are running around in their undies right now. Yeah, my kids are weird too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your cell have a camera phone? Maybe next time you can shoot a picture using that. Of course, if you don't have the memory stick to fit it, you won't be able to upload them to share anyway....too bad we can't all see how adorable they looked while walking!

Bethany said...

Read "Choose Your Own Jane Austen Adventure." Knocked me out in two pages. Horrible.