Last night, both kids were asleep by 8:30. That in itself is a miracle. Usually Bradley is asleep by then, but Gracie likes to stall and is usually asleep closer to 9. I should have known that something was wrong since she went to sleep so quickly. She woke up crying a little before 10 and when I went up to check on her, she started puking. Then, when the puking was over, she became hysterical b/c she doesn't like to throw up and I just knew that she was going to wake up Bradley. Luckily, she didn't. She threw up more than a half dozen more times between 10 and 4 am. We put her on the floor in our room so I would hear her each time she got up. She started having diarrhea sometime around 4 and was up several times with that too. Luckily, she slept in until 9:30. She spent the day lying down on the couch and finally took a nap at about 3:30. She seems to be feeling better today and she has been drinking water without anymore puking, but so far has eaten very little today. We'll see how the rest of the night goes before deciding if she should go to school tomorrow.
Here she is hanging out on the couch.
Doug was a big help last night and I was so grateful that it happened before he left for Houston. Now I just have to pray that Bradley and I don't get sick while Doug is gone.
1 comment:
Man, that picture on the couch just kicks me in my gut. I hate when kids are sick...
Hope she's feeling better soon (and you and Bradley stay healthy).
Post a Comment