Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's COLD!

Current temperature (at noon) is -22F with a wind chill of -46F! I am not leaving the house again today!

Yesterday's cold weather activity was painting. :)





2 comments:

Ticia said...

Well I'm eating my words. That's what I get for taunting you about how warm it was here. Today it started at about 40 and dropped about 30 degrees while I was on campus, complete with freezing rain and snow. Tonight the wind is 40 mph with more snow (we're in a blizzard warning - stupid storm made me cancel my dinner plans too) and a low of -7. So even though it's still slightly warmer here, I truly feel your pain. Groundhog's day is right around the corner - maybe we'll get lucky and he'll tell us there won't be 6 more weeks of winter. :) Love you.

dougnlarry said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that regardless of what the groundhog sees, it will be a while still for us.

Sorry that your weather stinks too. At least it is so cold here that we don't have to worry about ice.