Sunday, January 13, 2008

My turn

When we first moved into this house, I posted about my boys falling on the stairs. Doug's fall was quite hilarious to me at the time (and actually still is when I think about it). Well, yesterday was my turn. I ate it. And I was in serious pain from landing hard on my back. Today I feel like I have bit hit by a truck. My neck and back hurt still. In light of this, I want to apologize for making fun of my husband when he fell. I did ask him if he was ok before I started laughing though. And he said he was fine. I, on the other hand, didn't move for several minutes and had tears in my eyes. The kids were very alarmed and came over to ask if I was ok and give me hugs. It was very sweet.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

At least you have an excuse for being sore. I did, like, 15 minutes of gardening yesterday and I am completely stiff. It is sad.

I hope you feel better soon...and if you don't, go to the doctor!

A Crafty Mom said...

Sorry about your fall buddy . . . you'll be sore for a few days I bet. Be careful and don't get yourself injured here in Canada ;-)

dougnlarry said...

I'm pathetically out of shape myself, Bethany. I've been planning to work out for years, but it never happens. And I feel much better today, thanks for the well wishes.

Shan, fear of getting injured in Canada is one of the reasons I'm afraid to try skiing!

:)