Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 10

Dec 28th was "Christmas" with my family.

A rare moment of the kids playing together happily.


Bradley loves his new hat that he got from Uncle Robert, Aunt Jennifer, Grace and Robert for his birthday.


Bradley and Robert model their hats together.


A rare moment of unhappiness. (Just in case any of you haven't witnessed it.)


Robert opens his gifts with a pocket knife to "save the paper".


A rare pic of Doug since he was the photographer.


Gracie waits patiently for her new Cabbage Patch kid to be removed from the box.


Ticia watches as Bradley opens a gift.


Grandpa models Bradley's hat.


Molly is right in the middle of things as Grace opens a gift.

We took a break from opening gifts b/c the kids needed it.
Mommy reads a new book to Bradley.


The girls "nap" with their new dolls on the stairs.


A picture of Gracie and Grace with their new CPKs.


Hungry Hippos was a big hit during the break.


Roberts hang out.


Gracie and Robert play with blocks.


The boys relax.


Gracie watches as Grace opens.

The Etch-A-Sketch was an instant hit with Grace.


Jennifer feeds Robert.


Can you tell he is working hard to get it open? :)


Grammy and Grace watch Bradley open.


Robert prefers to play with the instructions. :)


The Diego laptop is a big hit.


All those toys and he plays with hangers...


Grandpa loves his picture frame from Robert and Jennifer.

It wasn't until I started putting these on here that I realized Gracie wore the same shirt at both Christmases. I want to assure you all that I did LOTS of laundry while we were home so that I didn't have to bring as many clothes. So no reporting me to CPS for not putting my kids in clean clothes, ok? :)

No comments: