Saturday, January 5, 2008

Days 11-15

Dec 29th

Ticia and kiddos.


Grammy & Bradley walking to the park.


Jennifer and Robert.


Grace on the swing.


Robert climbed up to fix one of the swings.


Grandpa swings with Robert.


After watching the big boys play and trying to imitate, Bradley gets some assistance in playing stick ball.


Gracie on the bridge.


Everyone on the jungle gym.


Ticia & Bradley on the way home.


Robert finally crashes on the way home.


Dec 30th
Doug left for Calgary this morning b/c he had to be at work on Monday. :(

Ticia gives Robert a hand.


Robert tries a sweet pickle and then offers it to his daddy.


I went out to dinner with some old friends from high school and college (Steve, Krystal & Melanie). We had a great time catching up.


Dec 31st

The kids playing outside with chalk. It was so warm that I wished I hadn't sent all the shorts we brought back with Doug. Gracie pulled up her pants to her knees.


Ticia covered in babies.


Grandpa plays with Robert.


Robert and his family.


Jan 1st

Grandpa "cleans the floor" with Bradley.


Ticia cleans the floor with Gracie.


Another gorgeous pic of Gracie in front of a tree.


Gracie and Bradley in front of the tree. Notice the turtle between them. Bradley wanted to take his picture with the green turtle. :)


Gracie cleans the floor with Bradley.


Ticia, Gracie & Bradley.


Jan 2nd
The kids and I flew home. It was the first time that Bradley didn't take a nap on an airplane. They did really well though and I am happy to say I survived flying with them without help. :)
Bradley playing with Ernie and a puzzle. Also notice the stickers on the arm rest. :)


Gracie looks at the new sticker book.
Thanks Cindy & Mary!

Doug picked us up at the airport and we all came home to see what Santa brought while we were in Texas! Luckily Doug was able to work from home for the rest of the day, so he didn't have to go back in to the office.

No comments: