Stories from Texas and Beyond
Friday, January 4, 2008
Day 7: Christmas!
We spent Christmas Day with Doug's family.
Jenny, Jovie & Justin
Gracie & Bradley play with Grandma.
Gracie looking gorgeous in front of the tree.
Gracie and her Great Grandpa eating a snack.
Bradley & Grandpa play with blocks.
Jovie opens the first gift.
Bradley watches as Gracie opens.
It's a Belle t-shirt!
I think the Elmo doll is a hit! :)
Gracie loves her new baby doll.
Paw Paw & Nannie check out their loot.
Mary helped pass out the gifts.
It was mass chaos...
Cindy models Jovie's new train set.
I love Grandma's expression. :)
Jenny models her new scarf.
Gracie's new dress-up dress and shoes were a hit!
Grandpa plays play-doh with the kids.
Doug and his Nannie. I love this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment