The kids under a blanket to watch "A Bug's Life" earlier this week.
Gracie was dressed up as a mermaid this week and I pointed out that I could see her belly when she wore it. Her response was "that is why I wear it, so everyone can see how beautiful my belly button is". Of course, after that response, Bradley had to pull up his shirt and show off his beautiful belly button too.
Here is the mermaid costume and beautiful belly button. :)
Snack time. Pretzels for Bradley and pear for Gracie.
Aren't they cute?
Sometime Friday night our heat went out, so when we woke up Sat morning it had dropped 12 degrees! We called the landlord who got someone out to fix it late Sat afternoon, but until then we all huddled in the living room by the fire.
Daddy and Gracie both play on laptops in front of the fire.
After looking and researching for months, Doug finally found the TV he wanted for the price he wanted, so we got a new 42" TV this weekend.
Bradley "helps" Doug put together the new TV stand.
New TV and stand (and Will Smith). :)
1 comment:
I just want to say that the whole belly button thing is not my fault!
That is all.
Love y'all. :)
Post a Comment