The Packers lost. I just knew they were going to the Superbowl. I am in shock.
I am rooting for the Giants in the Superbowl. Mainly b/c I hate the Patriots and would love to see their undefeated season end. I would also like to see Eli Manning win since I can't imagine what it must be like to be the son of Archie and younger brother of Peyton.
2 comments:
I was really pulling for Brett; it's been such an incredible season for him I wanted him to finish it out on top. But, even though I'm "supposed" to "hate" the Giants, I've flipped my support over to them because of my love for all things Manning. And Plaxico Burress looks really similar to Ray "VooDoo" Tatum from Friday Night Lights.
Hi! How are you?
Yeah, that is what I wanted too. I really wanted him to lead the Pack against the Pats and kick their butts, but it was not meant to be. Maybe Baby Manning, as I like to call him, will surprise everyone and win! Wouldn't it be amazing if he won a Superbowl so much faster than his brother did?
I'm okay. How are you? I've been reading Matt's blog. I can't believe it snowed in Iraq! Crazy!
Post a Comment