Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday, it got up to 5C (41F) and was beautiful. The kids and I walked over to the park in the afternoon and were comfortable playing without hats or gloves.







Bradley can climb up all by himself now!









I love her expression in this one.




Today, it was -8C (18F) and we all froze walking to school (even though we all had gloves on and the kids had their hats on). -8C is usually not that cold, but the wind was brutal. It was so cold that Gracie was crying when we were about halfway there. At that point, we couldn't turn around, so we had to keep going. I think I might go pick her up in the car.
It is only supposed to get up to -4C (24F) today, so no trips to the park today.

No comments: