It had been loose since April or May and was loose enough to wiggle with her tongue, but it did not come out gently. She tripped and hit her face on the steps at the playground at school and it came out. She bled a lot and was hysterical (I think because of all the blood, not so much from pain). We had walked over, so we had to walk home (I pulled both kids in the wagon at a much faster pace than usual) and by the time we got home, she was calmer and the bleeding was almost stopped. She had a popsicle to help it feel better and is now all better and looking forward to her first visit from the tooth fairy. :)
Eating the medicinal popsicle.
Her new smile minus the tooth.
9 comments:
So exciting! Did you decide on the tooth fairy's going rate?
Awww...poor Gracie! What a traumatic way to lose her first tooth. I bet the popsicle helped and I'm sure the tooth fairy will be very kind to her :-)
Wow - it seems strange to think about all the pain and discomfort that they went through to get those teeth and just to lose them again a few years later! She'll have a cute jack-o-latern grin this Halloween!
OUCH that is a painful way to loose her first tooth, but she does look mighty cute being toothless like that!! hehe
Yeah, I want to know the going rate.
Poor Larissa too -- I'm guessing it's been slightly traumatic for you too : )
I freaking LOVE medicinal popsicles! Congrats, G!! :)
Wow - she's such a big girl. Losing teeth already! Sorry it was a traumatic experience for her, but the popsicle seemed to help! Love the toothless smile!
Not a great way to lose a tooth, but at least she didn't eat it. Literally. Seems like 2008 is shaping up to be a big year for her!
Yes, please post the going rate. I'll figure the conversion on my own :)
The tooth fairy brought her $2 for this first tooth. She will get $1 for the others. Since I got a quarter, I think that's enough inflation. :)
Post a Comment