Last night I went on a beer run after the kids were in bed and I GOT CARDED! I'm 31. How many 31 year olds get carded to buy beer? I told her with a huge grin that she made my day. :)
LOL...I'm an old lady at 34 and I get carded often! Honestly, I think it is because the computers require a date and I always have my ID out anyway. But I love getting carded at a restaurant! My dad always gives the waitstaff a hard time when they card me and not him. LOL What I really love is that you made a beer run after the kids were in bed--girl after my own heart :-)
3 comments:
I'm 32 and whenever it happens to me I just grin from ear to ear :)
Good for you!
Ahhh....it's been FAR too long since I was last carded. As a fellow 31yo, I'd LOVE for someone to card me!
LOL...I'm an old lady at 34 and I get carded often! Honestly, I think it is because the computers require a date and I always have my ID out anyway. But I love getting carded at a restaurant! My dad always gives the waitstaff a hard time when they card me and not him. LOL What I really love is that you made a beer run after the kids were in bed--girl after my own heart :-)
Post a Comment