We got to the school early to check the lists and see which class she is in and find out who some of her classmates are. We were both very excited that three of her very good friends from last year were in her class. I walked her in to the school and helped her find her desk and then Bradley and I left. She was quite happy, which makes me happy because she was very nervous over the last few weeks. Her teacher seemed nice too.
We had bought a cute short-sleeved denim dress for her to wear on her first day, but since it was 40 this morning, we decided long sleeves were better. Here she is getting ready to walk out the door. (In Texas no one ever wears a JACKET on the first day!)
4 comments:
My first niece is in first grade. I know I'm not a mama so I'm probably not allowed to say this, but damn! They grow up so fast!
Welcome to 1st Grade Gracie!!! She is going to just love it :
1st grade already!!!
Gracie looks adorable as usual! :)
OMG CUTE!
Post a Comment