Gracie had to decorate a bag and fill it with things about herself for 'homework'.
Bradley, of course, needed some 'homework' to work on too.
Last week, an amazing thing happened. Bradley napped twice! He hasn't napped since early this year, so it was a rarity. I guess Gracie going back to school has messed with his schedule enough that he needed a couple snoozes to help him adjust.
Yesterday, walking to school. They are always so cute in the mornings, but I never remember my camera to capture the moment.
Gracie had a field trip yesterday. Here she is on the bus ready to go.
It was so warm yesterday (low 80s) that the kids were in shorts and had popsicles for a snack!
4 comments:
Aww, Riss! I love that picture of Gracie on the bus! Glad the temps have warmed up again for you! It's the same way here this week, which is nice because last week we were in pants and long shirts.
OMG Riss, the pictures of Bradley sleeping are absolutely precious. You have beautiful kids!
LOVE the pics of the kuds! I just adore Bradley's curls!!!
Yay for naps, maybe he will keep it up occasionally!!
Love them holding hands, isn't it just sweet seeing them do that. :)
Post a Comment