My baby girl is no longer in Kindergarten. *sniff sniff
She had a great last day. She came home with a scrapbook of her work from this year. I still haven't worked my way through it all. She also came home with a report card showing that she meets or exceeds expectations on everything. Whew! I'm one of those moms who puts huge expectations on my kid (horrible, I know) so it's good to know that she's on target with people who know where she should be.
I'm looking forward to no more alarm clocks in the morning and lots of outside time every day. I love the summer here. Our highs have been in the 70's and this morning it was so cool out that we needed jackets for our walk to school. On June 25th... Crazy!
We're looking forward to the visit from Doug's parents a week from tomorrow. We made our reservation to take them to Banff while they're here. The kids are thrilled to go back to the waterslides again. :)
Oh and yes I suck for not remembering to take my camera today and get some pics of her on her last day. Sorry. :(
3 comments:
That... that astounds me! She's going to be in first grade. I remember Doug calling to tell us you'd had her. I remember you calling to tell me you were expecting her.
I'll forgive the no pics on the last day of kindergarten. I won't be so lenient if there's no pics of the first day of first grade.
When do they start school? I can't believe they are first getting out.
Amy D.
Yay for Gracie being so smart at school!!!
Have a great summer break little girl! :)
Post a Comment