Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hats!

One of Doug's coworkers told him that Calgary was one of the sunniest locations in all of North America last year, so I figured sun hats for the kids were a good investment. And they look so stinkin' cute in them too!






____________

Tuesday night, I was so tired I went to bed before it was dark (10:15). Last night I was back to my horrible sleeping habits and was up past 12:30. I'll be glad when Doug is home and I can SLEEP again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

great hats! yes, they are cute :)

Glad you are enjoying some decent weather, too.

Rebecca said...

Could those kiddos of your look any cuter, nice photos girl!! :)

The Carter's said...

How do you get Bradley to wear hats?! Will has nothing to do with them, even when Jason's wearing one. Gah!

I figure Gracie knows she looks fantastic in them and will therefore wear one whenever available. Because she does look adorable!

dougnlarry said...

That's where is is great to have an older sibling. If she has on her hat, he MUST wear his too. LOL

And it doesn't hurt that Lightning McQueen from 'Cars' is on it. ;)