Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun times...

Friday: playing with chalk on the driveway.







Saturday: We went to the park with the new kite we recently got. It broke before we ever got it airborne. :(




So we took the kids to play on the playground for a while instead.

Gracie's new 'trick'.


Bradley likes to walk across like the big kids, but I won't let him do it alone yet.


He loves to swing.


Daddy really had her going around on this thing until she was begging him to stop.


They were both out when bedtime rolled around...

is there anything more precious than a sleeping child?


Today it got up to 33C (91F) so we turned on the sprinkler to help keep the kids cool. We're lucky that we're used to Texas heat, because this 91 didn't phase us. It got a little warm in the house, but we opened up the windows and it let the breeze flow in to keep it from getting too uncomfortable.




Bradley going down the 'water slide'.


It really was a fun day until Gracie's meltdown tonight. Maybe she was just worn out and after a good night sleep, she'll be back to happy Gracie tomorrow. I sure hope so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides the meltdown, looks like a GREAT weekend! Lucky you for not much humidity -- this weekend is killin' me!

A Crafty Mom said...

Great pictures - and nice sunny weather!!! I'm glad you had a super weekend, and I love the sleeping pictures (so peaceful). And those nice sexy legs of yours up on the play structure ;-)

-KL said...

I'm just hoping my girls will keep their sunhats ON! GREAT pics of the kiddos...looks like summer's finally there in full swing. Yaaay!

PS - #3 LOVES the little bridge-bar things too, like B, and it freaks me out to let him climb on them!

Tricia said...

What a great time! I'm so glad you are finally having a summer!!!! LOVE the sleeping kiddo pics! TFS!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun day, bummer the kite broke though.

Love the pic of them knocked out in bed, isn't it nice when they sleep so well after such a fun day! :D