Saturday, June 21, 2008

Water fight!!!!!

Yesterday was a great day. The kids and I spent a lot of time outside. In the late afternoon, several more kids came out and started playing with water. Before we knew it, there were teams (boys vs girls) and we busted out our water balloons which were a huge hit.

Doesn't she look cute?


Ready to throw a balloon at the boys.


Bradley just played in the water. He was neutral. :)


Afterwards, wrapped in a towel to warm up.


Gracie had goose bumps, she was so cold.


Bradley didn't throw any balloons, he just held them until they broke. This one lasted a while.


We ate both lunch and dinner outside yesterday. The kids enjoyed ice cream cones after dinner. (I will only let them have cones if we are outside.)


We picked Daddy up at the airport this afternoon and then we were back outside for round 2 of water fighting.

Bradley splashing Daddy.


Gracie joins in.


Life is good.

4 comments:

-KL said...

ADORABLE pics. You have the cutest kids. I especially love the very first pic of G!!

Looks like you guys had such a great time!

Rebecca said...

Yay for daddy being home and how fun having a neighborhood water balloon fight...sound like they has a great weekend!

Great photos of your beautiful kiddos.

A Crafty Mom said...

WOW! A waterfight - fun!!! I make them eat ice cream outside too, ha ha! Those are great pictures, and I'm glad daddy is home!

The Carter's said...

It reminds me of your family playing baseball in the cul-de-sac with all the other kids when we were growing up. Glad G & B get to have that same kind of environment.