On the way to school today, it was 10C (about 50F). Gracie was so "hot" that she had to take off her jacket. I love that 50 is hot to her.
We have this big alphabet mat that the letters come out of and Bradley has been playing with them constantly lately. Just a few minutes ago, he showed me that he spelled 'box'. He said "Look mom. I spelled box!" And there were the letters spelled out on the floor in the right order. I am so proud. I feel bad too because he has been behind Gracie on almost everything and I know I'm not supposed to compare, but I do. I know she wasn't spelling words at 2.5 though, so I guess he's doing just fine.
____
Also, the computer parts got here Tuesday and Doug has started working on putting together a new computer, so hopefully I'll have a blog post with pics by this weekend.
4 comments:
Does Bradley watch Word World? In the episode that Will watched today (not once, but twice) they spelled the word BOX...please assure me that my kid isn't the only one who learns more stuff from PBS than from Mom!
WTG Bradley....what a smart little man!!!
Hope that puter gets fixed soon Riss!
P, he does watch Word World sometimes. I wondered if that wasn't where he got it. Today he spelled GO though and I don't remember that one being on any WW episodes. I know he isn't getting it from me, so it's either from Gracie or from WW. :)
Wow - that's impressive Bradley!!! Your kids are little geniuses!
Post a Comment