Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A great day

Yesterday's high was 21C (low 70's), so we spent all afternoon outside. We ate lunch out there and then stayed out until dinner time and then went back out again for a bit after dinner. At one point there were 9 kids in our backyard playing.

Gracie and Bradley played in the sand A LOT. Good thing it was a bath night.


Bradley sporting his new shades.


Gracie loves to pose for pics.


This is what I was doing when I wasn't pushing kids on the swing, playing with chalk or bubbles, etc.


The only bad part of the day was when we called Daddy so the kids could say goodnight and I discovered that he was eating with two of our best friends. They were eating Mexican food too, which added to my jealousy. I miss you guys (and Mexican food) more than you know. I wish I could have been there with you. When are you going to come see me??? :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great pics Riss, I love the slide off the deck, how cool is that!!

You have adorable kiddos woman! :)

A Crafty Mom said...

I love and hate sand. I love how they play in it and LOVE it but I hate the sand everywhere in my house . . . in their shoes and in their little beds!!!! I love Mexican too - if we ever hook up we should go out for a big dinner. Hmmmm, time for you to check those flights to Ottawa I think!