Since we got here at the end of October, I had not seen a single bug in the house until a couple days ago when a spider joined me in the shower (and lost his life for it!). This is quite an adjustment for a Texas girl who grew up with bugs. While I have seen some lady bugs outside and also some ants (luckily, not FIRE ants like we had such a problem with back 'home'), none of them were in the house. How many memories do I have of flying roaches in my house growing up? Ugh... I still hate roaches. Canada definitely wins the bug battle. :)
On an unrelated note, it has rained almost every day for over two weeks. The ten day forecast has a 60%+ chance of rain every day. Today's high will only be about 52. This bites.
1 comment:
From one TX girl to another - ITA about the roaches! I hate them!!! Good for you that they don't live in Canada. :)
Post a Comment